Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Feelin' it

Hands up who's hot!  Yes here in Brisbane its very very humid and hot today.  Storm coming soon I hope!  You can see in my photos that its wearing me down this constant humidity.  Why the cardigan you may ask?  Because my office doesn't understand air conditioning.

Basque Dress, Myer
Cardigan, Sussan
Belt, free with jeans
Necklace, Links of London


Mr Man and I did a movie double up on the weekend.  We saw I Am Number Four and The Green Hornet.  Both were quite good, but we did have a mad dash between movies as one finished right as the other one started.  The Green Hornet was my first 3D movie, and I don't quite understand the hype.  Plus because I wear glasses, wearing the 3D glasses OVER my normal ones was really uncomfortable.
Important day tomorrow!  Outfit and info will be posted!


5 comments:

  1. the humidity seems to have given you a lovely glow(you look great:)it has to be said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, well thank you Cosmic! I'm trying hard to stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skinny belts are ALWAYS a valuable accessory, especially with how you've paired it with your outfit and its added pop of color!
    Cheers!
    -- Eden http://vantagepointvintage.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Informative Post, according to me buy any detox herbal tea supplement according to your taste. Herbal tea is the best source for better health for many years. Some varieties are loaded with antioxidant that defend against free radicals and boost the immune system of the body.
    detox herbal tea supplement

    ReplyDelete

  5. Alvita dandelion root herbal tea is made with the best-quality, organic dandelion root, and exudes an enjoyable roasted and nutty flavor and aroma. Dandelion Root Herbal Supplement

    ReplyDelete