Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday favourites

Well, its been another hectic week, and I daresay it will only get worse the closer we get to Christmas!
Here's my favourites for another week:
Number one: Glitter eyeliner.  New discovery....new problems to overcome in application and setting, but the end result is totally worth it.  Sportsgirl had these babies for $2.95 each with an additional 20% off.  Win.
Number two: My new shoes....finally a pair of summer appropriate wedges.  So excited with these babies!
Number three: My second Christmas party, which is tonight.  The lovely K's husband isn't able to attend with her, so I've been asked to step in, and I couldn't be happier!
Number four: Finding a cute as a button pair of earrings at the bargain price of $4.99.  These little birdies are so so adorable!
Number five: My friend Kitty Kat's beautiful birthday present, and lovely lovely bracelet from her mum, that she'll be wearing for years to come.  Classically stylish, just like Kitty Kat.  Definete highlight of the week.
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment