Thursday, December 9, 2010

K's big birthday!

Today was my very dear friend K's birthday.  A gaggle of us went out for a girlie lunch, sipped wine in the sun, and had a lovely hour before schlepping back off to work.   Outfit for said girlie lunch?  Still office appropriate but a bright watermelon t-shirt is an instant mood lifter.  Instant.
  
Last nights buy, Kmart t-shirt $9
 Of course it helps that my super hip new glasses were waiting for me at work to be added to the ensemble!
Still can't work out.....
 It turned out to be a nice way to celebrate how wonderful K is, and we all really enjoyed it.
This silly picture taking gig....
 I did pick up two very cute little dresses at Target last night, and am working on some outfits in my head as we speak!
Over sized cardie, Suzanne Grae
Skirt, Target
Necklace, Diva
Happy Birthday K!  Hope you had a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment