Friday, October 29, 2010

Monochrome

Its finally Friday!  I can't wait for the weekend and hope the sunshine holds out.  Lunch break today involved picnicking in the park with the girls (very brave in white pants), and a quick run to the movie store for some old schlocky horror films for Halloween.   Hopefully, drinks this afternoon will make the week just melt away!
White linen pants, Hot Options, Target
Black lace top, Basque, Myer
Plum cami, David Lawrence
Mr Man bought me these white linen pants a few weeks ago.  I feel very lucky because he rarely goes shopping, unless its my birthday, which it wasn't!
Silver cross, a gift many years ago
 I was given this cross as a present when I was a teenager, and still love it.  Its been a long time since I've worn it so it was nice to bust it out again!
Silver studs, Prouds
I bought these studs with my Dad when we were Chrissy shopping for Mum.  I love how simple they are, and the chunky shape.
Wrap bracelet, Jeans West
My sister and I both bought one of these last summer, and its taken me ages to work out how to wear it, but I think it ties in nicely with the outfit (pun intended!).

No comments:

Post a Comment