Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday sit-about

Yesterday, I was pretty disappointed.  Mr Man found out that due to unforeseen circumstances he'd need to work today.  I'd been planning a long day of sleeping in and lazing about with him, and was pretty miffed it wasn't to be.
So, I went shopping, and picked up this little black dress and cute short sleeve bolero cardigan.  Together they came in at less than $30, so I was starting to feel better.
Dress, Target $13.50
Cardi, Tempt $14.95

Love the pretty bead buttons!
Then after seeing how well my sisters nails turned out, I stopped in and picked up my own coral coloured nail polish, with plans to spend the day giving myself a pedicure and manicure.
Rimmel 60 second nail varnish
Clear and Instyle Coral
I love this Rimmel nail polish, not only because it dries really quickly, giving me less time to muck it up, but I love the wider brush.  Suits my lack of coordination down to the ground!
So this is me, commencing my Saturday of absolute girlyness...

No comments:

Post a Comment