Saturday, December 4, 2010

Work party

Finally the photos from my work Christmas party (nearly two weeks ago!) have been circulated amongst us staff.  I have to admit, I was a little disappointed with the photos, which I guess is what happens when you leave it to someone else!
This is me upon arriving,
I've cut Mr Man out, because he doesn't like blogs!
We had a great night Mr Man and I, and it was nice to have an excuse to get dressed up together.
Captivating conversation over dinner.
Check out my Sportsgirl statement necklace ($8.00)
Dinner was lovely, with much swapping around on the alternate drop, and dessert definitely the pick of the meals (Bailey's mousse?  Yes please!)
Later I got pulled up as a nominee for messiest desk...which is a half truth....
Love this dress, picked it up on Black Friday
12mnths ago, in a little cheap shop I can't
remember the name of! Although if you like it,
I saw it on Modcloth today for $54.99, which I didn't pay!
...and this is me being totally freaked out that someone else's desk is so messy it has bugs on it!  EWW!

Apparently yes, someone has bugs in their messy desk.
And no, its not me!
 One more Christmas party to go this year!

1 comment:

  1. oh your dress and necklace are so pretty! Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete