Thursday, January 27, 2011

Australia day

Yesterday was a public holiday in honour of the awesomeness of being Australian.  And finally, it was a proper hot, sunny, endless blue sky day.  I'm afraid I don't have any photos of the day, but it did involve a BBQ, a backyard game of cricket and for some reason miniature remote control helicopters.  I'm also enduring a somewhat guilty feeling about drinking American beer on Australia day.  
It was a 34 degree day (although the forecast said 30, but our weather station at home told us 34), so light, loose clothing, and lots of sunscreen were the go.  I totally recommend Nivea Sun Light Feeling Sun Lotion for your body, and the Clinique Super City Block 30+ for your face.  A day spent in the sun, and all I have is a light golden tan, with no icky greasy feeling from lotions.  Perfect.  

1 comment: