Monday, January 17, 2011

Date night...before the flood

The Sunday night before all hell broke loose in Brisbane, Mr Man and I went on a date night.  It was I think meant to be a movie and a meal, but Mr Man ordered the biggest darn bucket of popcorn I've ever seen in my life.  So we just had bacon sarnies later on at home.  We saw Gulliver's Travels, and it wasn't bad.  Very watchable. 
The day before I'd been shopping with my gorgeous friend Summer and bought this very easy to wear dress from Jacqui E.  A bit more expensive than my usual purchases at $55.  But I was pretty happy with the outcome!
 The necklace was a Christmas gift from my mum, and I love it.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're okay(the dress is lovely:)!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Lea, I love your blog, you've definetly made the list!

    ReplyDelete