Monday, December 20, 2010

Feeling festive

So Thursday was one of those days, where I put something on that I'd bought special as its Christmas time and wanted to dress a little festive, but when it came down to it, I panicked.  That's right.  I was fairly well convinced that despite umming and ahhhing over this dress in two different Target stores and trying it on a couple of times and then going back and digging through every single sale rack I could find, it maybe looked a bit dodgy.

This is me, not sure and taking 'check it out' photos
Mr Man was of no help, laughing at my panic with a casual 'its too late now, you've bought it'.
Making sure the back is OK...
So after he left for work I took these photos.  They made me feel much better.  So did the plethora of compliments from colleagues.  Nice.
Feeling pretty chuffed with myself
Festive work dress?  WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment